Homemade controller to play sounds
For the music course presentation at school I created an easy homemade controller which uses a computer to make music.
It’s a good way to explain to children the connection between analog and digital audio and some simple acoustic principles.
Soon I’ll upload a video about how to make a Piezo Controller by yourself in a few steps.
Attention! To make the app work you’ll need to first install the open source software Cabbage that I used to write it!
1) – Download the free open source Cabbage by clicking on the following link:
2) – Once you have installed Cabbage it will be possible to use the Piezo Controller’s App downloadable from the following links depending on your system requirements:
- Piezo Controller for Windows:
- Piezo Controller for Mac:
3) – Open the downloaded folder and click on PiezoController.exe (Windows) or PiezoController.app (Mac): the app will start!